It is our intention for this policy to be easy to read and simple to understand, but if you find that you’re unfamiliar with certain terms commonly used when describing information technology, please feel free to use the contact form on our site.
In general, you can visit the AAG site without having to provide personal information. But in some cases, information may be requested to help serve you.
About the information we collect
List of ways we collect information via our website:
- Information we get from your use of our site. We may collect information about how you interact with our site, like when you visit pages, use forms, or online tools that we provide, or host, for you to use. This information includes the following:
- Device related information. We may collection information specific to the type of device you use while interacting with our site. This includes, but is not limited to, manufacturer of hardware and or model, as well as operating system and or version.
- Log file information.When you interact with our site or view content created, or provided by, AAG, we may automatically collect and store information retained in our server logs. A few examples of this information include:
- Cookies used to uniquely identify your browser
- Pages you visited on our site as well as the order in which you visited them
- Date and time information related to your visit
- Other sites or programs that referred you to our site
- Device related event information, like the settings of your hardware, type of browser you used, and any related language information available from your hardware or browser
- IP (internet protocol) address, which is an address that is generally provided by your ISP (internet service provider)
- Geographical information.We may collection information specific to your physical location through use of IP allocation records sent to the American Registry for Internet Numbers by your ISP.
- We may send cookies to your device when you access our site or view content created, or provided by, AAG. Cookies are not required to use our site.
How we use the information we collect
Simply put, the information we collect is used to provide you with the best possible service, now and in the future.
When you contact us, we may retain a record of your communication to help provide you better service, now and in the future.
In some cases, we may use the information you provide us to contact you about products or services you have purchased from us, such as updated information, feedback about your experience or recent enhancements of services we provide.
Consent to marketing
We understand that no one wants to be bombarded with advertisements, in any form. While we may use your contact information to send you an occasional advertisement, we make every effort to ensure that, neither the frequency nor the ad itself, are an annoyance.
- In regards to email. You may opt-out of our email marketing by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you receive from us, or by replying to the email with the word “unsubscribe” written in either the body of the email or the subject line. If you opt out of receiving our email marketing, we may still send you emails regarding product updates, or important notices related to products or services you have purchased from us.
About information we share
We do not share personally identifiable information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of AAG unless:
- You give us consent, in written form or through verbal communication
- It is requested by an official US law information agency
- It is necessary to provide you information about products or services that you have purchased from us or have contacted us about
Notification of changes to this policy